Looking for things to do On or Off the Strip? Want to know what a great steak house is? How about annual festivals or how to reach the power company? We put that all together for you here.
The perception of most people visiting Las Vegas is that you can gamble, drink, dance, shop and eat. Those people are correct, but are missing so much of what there is to do here. Five Star Real Estate & Property Management has designed a few pages to enhance any visit or open the eyes of locals of all the things there are to do.
Things To Do On The Strip Besides Gamble was created to give visitors and locals ways to enjoy the Strip in a less traditional way.
Things To Do OFF The Strip was created to give everyone a glimpse into the huge variety of activities Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Red Rock and Mount Charleston have to offer. This list will keep you busy for years!
We also would like to include a list of the Top Rated businesses to visit:
- Food & Drink
- Barbeque – Dickey’s Barbeque Pit
- Chinese – Golden Flower
- Coffee Shop – The Peppermill
- Cupcakes – The Cupcakery
- Deli – Bagel Café
- Food Truck – Ben’s BBQ & Smokehouse
- Gourmet Restaurant – Table 34
- Habachi – Ohjah
- Hamburgers –Boulder Pit Stop
- Indian Restaurant – Samosa Factory
- Italian Restaurant – Roma’s Deli
- Japanese Restaurant – Osaka
- Korean Restaurant – Mother’s Korean Grill
- Mexican Restaurant – Viva Zapata’s
- Middle Eastern Restaurant – Khoury’s Mediterranean Restaurant
- Pizza – Grimaldi’s
- Breakfast – Stacks & Yolks
- Restaurant with a View – Marche Bacchus
- Seafood – RM Seafood
- Steakhouse – StripSteak
- Sushi – Oyshi
- Tapas – Barcelona Tapas & Bar
- Thai Restaurant – Pin Kaow
- Ultralounge – Tabu
- Day Club – Marquee
- Night Club – XS
- Place to Dance – Stoney’sRockin’ Country
As for additional resources, see our Las Vegas Utility Company to see options and reach each company directly.