Five Star Real Estate has a different approach to serving its clients than most REALTORS and real estate agents. We don’t just put your home on the MLS, throw a sign in the yard and hope it sells. We have a defined plan which goes well beyond just marketing. Our group knows that it is a privilege to serve you and treats you as such. We are always working to exceed your expectations by continuously improving our services. We will strategically price, list and market your property to gain the highest volume of qualified buyers, not just the general public. We know how to find the people that are serious about spending top dollar on your home. You deserve the best and we strive daily to provide that for you.
Here at Five Star Real Estate, we like to help maximize your return. In order to do that, some things should be addressed to do that. Some recommendations we have are:
- Use a REALTOR, not just a real estate agent or worse yet, try to handle the process alone. Choosing someone experienced in your area with a good pulse of the market will help you identify what to expect, trends in the area and what items should and should not be done to sell your home.
- Maximize the Curb Appeal of Your Home. First Impressions are always key. The same holds true in fine restaurants. The initial presentation sets the tone of what is to come and typically holds true. Buyers assume that someone who keeps a neat yard and home, would also keep tidy of all maintenance items. If the property is in a disarrayed state, it would be expected that general maintenance items have also been overlooked.
- De-clutter your personal effects. Ridding the fridge of finger paintings, the counters of pill bottles and the floor of dog toys helps a buyer see their items in place. Less is almost always more. We can discuss this at our initial walk-through prior to listing.
- Allow the buyer time to look at the property at their own pace. It is best to step outside and let them and their agent discuss highlights on their own. It is ok to remind them of some on their way out, but always best to let them feel comfortable there. Also keep in mind, the more time they spend looking, the more they are interested.
- Pricing. Yes a strategic pricing model will actually help get you more offers for more money in less time than many people realize. Keep in mind that REALTORS see hundreds of properties in your area come and go and can analyze the best model to price your home. There is not a “one size fits all” method. This is where the REALTOR creates more value for you.
We also offer additional Free Reports which detail many items like How to Sell Your House for the Most Money, Types of Turbulence, The Ten Dumbest Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make, and more. Just click the link in this paragraph to access those now.